Tuesday, December 10, 2013

School Pictures

I love these school pictures of the boys - they did such a great job together AND individually! So cute!
Their hair stayed exactly how I wanted it because we did this first thing (since I wanted one of them together) - before I dropped them off in their classes. That probably won't fly as they get older :) lol


 I wasn't a huge fan of the pictures from his other school but since I wanted a class picture I was suckered into purchasing individual ones as well...They aren't bad pics but Ryan just needs a haircut. I had it all combed over but apparently the first thing he does when he gets to school is rubs his hands through it pulling it down in his face. awesome. oh well - he is still pretty cute!


Below is his class with his two teachers - Miss Ana & Miss Jeane, whom he ADORES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...