Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Well, since I haven't been so great at blogging lately (I feel like this happens a lot), I thought I do a catch-up post. So here we go...

1. We met this little dude.
Caleb John Park. 
What a sweetie! I am pretty sure he didn't make a peep the entire time we were there.  
Ahhh the newborn phase...

2. I have been reading this book and it is just as life changing/amazing as everyone says. I have been purging so much and it is awesome. You can't possibly imagine the amount of crap that I hold on to - it should be a crime. No more :) I still have so much to do but I am loving my progress so far!


3. Grayson got a Big Boy Room!

Grayson finally got his big boy room! After our trip to Florida this guy decided he wasn't interested in napping any longer. That has been a whole issue in itself. Since this coincided with him turning three we figured it was probably a good time to move him to a 'real' bed. He was pretty excited about the whole thing. I ordered all of his new furniture and on delivery day I disassembled his crib and moved all the 'baby' stuff out into the living room. I was so excited and was planning on having his big boy room all set up for when he got home from preschool...but it didn't quite happen that way. This is what it looked like when he got home (and for like three weeks after). PBK delivered his furniture without the headboard...so we couldn't assemble the bed. Annoying. It took about three weeks and a million harassing phone calls to finally get them to just reship a new one...which they just left on my front porch. Awesome. Anyhow, its here, and assembled but I am still working on one little corner of his room. Once that is done I will have pictures.


4. We got a "Grown-Up" room too!

Kevin and I finally are getting our "grown up" room too! Wohoo! The master bedroom has been on our list of things to do for so long, so we finally decided to do something about it. With the help of Michelle Lynn Interiors Group we have an awesome new concept and I (along with my mom) have spent the past month executing all of the details. I'm not quite ready to share pictures yet - still waiting on curtains, two art pieces and some pillows and it will be done! In the meantime I will tease with my new striped wall that I painted for our entryway into the master! I love love it!


5. Garth Y'all
Garth came to town and did seven shows in six nights (or something crazy like that). Anyhow, we hadn't planned on going but after seeing/hearing/reading basically everyone in Dallas say it was an amazing concert we didn't want to miss out!!!

boys being boys. 

Here he comes!
Oh and I know something cray cray is going on with my shirt. This is the second time I have had an issue like this...its something to do with my bra and lotion. Or oil. I don't know. But don't worry. It's all good. Kevin even told me my shirt looked like it was suppose to be like that. Oh k dog. What a sweetie. And everyone else told me to shut up about my damn shirt. So I did.
Such a great night with friends & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...