Wednesday, July 16, 2014

33 Weeks - Hayden


How far along? 33 weeks 0 days
Weight: Made an unplanned visit to the dr today and weighed 3lbs heavier than last week! What?? In all fairness they were different scales, but this one should be more accurate (since all my weigh ins have been on this one). Sooooo.....I am officially up 24lbs. 
Baby size: Measured 32 cm - which is average for 33 weeks. 
Sleep: Ok, so I counted. Five times. At least five times a night. Oye
Best moment this week: Shopping and crafting with my mom.  I love when she is in town and always get so much done. We have made a lot of progress on Hayden's nursery and she has been helping me with Ryan's birthday party! Plus my laundry is always done and the kitchen is always clean :)
Miss anything: Really starting to miss being about to do normal things - like go on walks and have more energy. I am ready for baby Hayden to get here. I would like to see my feet again. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have woken up a couple times in the middle of the night feeling sick/naseous. Like I have food poisoning or something...luckily I can power through it and fall back asleep and it is gone in the morning. 
Labor signs: I have felt contractions here and there but nothing consistent or long lasting. 
Symptoms: As I mentioned before, I made an unplanned visit to the dr. This was because I noticed that I started feeling lightheaded randomly...like I might faint. After checking me out the dr came to the conclusion that it was more than likely related to this being my third pregnancy (aka loser muscles blah blah) and the weight of the baby on major veins making it more difficult to pump blood flow around...so as long as I can take it easy and sit/lay down when I feel faint and the feeling goes away there isn't much else that can be done. I am going to look into a maternity belt which might help a little. Anyhow, other than feeling like i might pass out randomly I have constant heartburn and the general feeling of being HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...