Monday, August 22, 2011

One Year

Ryan and I got back from our 10 day trip down in Houston yesterday afternoon and we were so excited to see Kevin! Ryan seriously smiled so BIG for at least a full hour.  He was so giggly and hyper - showing daddy all his new tricks. He was on fire for a good hour before he wore himself out. I have some fun pics to post from our trip but I will do that later.

Last night we had a family dinner (Grandma & Grandpa are in town from Montana- yay!) at the Hales and grandma had all the kiddos on the couch for a quick picture. I ran over there to snap it as well and when I got home I realized that we took this EXACT picture a year ago - almost to the day!

Here is August 22, 2010

And here was last night picture (August 21, 2011)
I took my picture with my iphone using the hipstomatic app, but I wish I had my regular camera. I think Michael got one...so I will have to steal it from him!

Isn't that just so crazy? My how they have all grown! Ugh...and it went so fast. 

1 comment:

  1. ok that is freaky...we were thinking similar thoughts..haha...if u thinkthe first yr went fast, just wait...mia is halfway to 3 a.d I truly do.t know where that went...sad ;( and cate and het ate growing up like a pair too quickly together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...