Tuesday, August 2, 2011

P is for PARTY

So welcome to my second post about Ryan's party....and this isn't my last :) Anyhow, since my last post was about prepping for the party, this one will be ABOUT the party! I am going to do another post with all the details on the decorations.

And our Step & Repeat (which I didn't know it was called that - thanks MK :))  
I snagged a couple pics with the birthday boy pre-party. 

And on to the party pics....Kevin, Jake and Jack

Jessica & Thompson hanging outside

Playgroup buddies - Wade, Tara & Lily! Lily and Ryan are only a day apart!

More playgroup buddies - Lee, Brooke and Henry! Love his hair...I think he has already had three haircuts!

My awesome neighbors Mica & Madelyn with my besties MK and Thompson! I think Thompson is digging Madelyn....

Adorable Marin - I swear she was smiling a second before I took this...

And Mr. Andy who everyone was in LOVE with!

And sweet little Caroline enjoying a yummy cookie!

My sister-in-law with Jack and her daughter (My niece) Lyla

Sarah with her little man, William!

Stacey and little Jack sizzle

It's time for the birthday cake! 

Ryan, Thompson and William (with their mommies). I am sure it won't be long before they are getting into trouble!

And us ruffled white shirt women!

We had such a great time at the party. I feel like it went by so fast and I didn't even get a chance to talk with everyone. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone AND take more pics! I really wish I had more pictures of everyone! That was my one regret. PICTURES! ugh.  Somehow I managed to take over 100 but they aren't all that great. Kevin bought me a new lens but I didn't play around with it much before so I didn't realize it wasn't the best for indoor pics until afterwards. Oh well, there is nothing I can do now...but if you did take pics please send them to me!

Update: Here are some pictures that I have stolen from friends cameras via fb :) I love that you can download pictures from there now.
Shannon, Susanne & Karen

Natawan, Jessyca & Katie

Jessica & John

Yay! I love them using the Step & Repeat! Shannon & Nat

Jessyca, Shannon, Lindsey & Susanne

The Aston's!

We had such a great time and hope everyone did as well!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...