Sunday, August 7, 2011

BTS Cake

Finally....I am finally posting the recipe to the BTS cake - yay! If you recall, I made this cake for Father's Day and for Ryan's actual birthday. It's always a big hit and it's super easy to make!


My neighbor Mica made this last year for her husbands birthday and I fell in LOVE with it. It's so yummy and super simple. It's actual name is "Better Than Sex" but I just simplified it and refer to it as BTS cake :)

The Cake:
Any yellow cake mix
1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
3 eggs
1 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 water
1/2 bar of German chocolate - shaved
1 package of chocolate chips

Mix it all
Pour (should make 3 layers)
Bake 350 for 30 minutes

The Icing
1 block of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
1tbs vanilla
1lb of powered sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...