Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ryan update - 19 days old

Wow - I can't believe it's already Thursday! As you may have noticed I was very worried about how things would be after Yai Yai T left, however it really hasn't been too bad. There has been no crying or melt-downs (at least from me) so I consider that pretty successful. Although we are all alone this week we have had help from friends which has been really nice. My friend Katie made us some chicken tetrazzini and pot roast, Sarah brought me over some lunch and watched little Ryan so that I could get a shower and Nat brought over the yummy thai noodles that I love and Dimples cupcakes! Grandma is also back from Montana this week and has been helping out with little R. We area also excited for MK and Caroline to come on Sunday! It's sooo nice to have all this help - I feel so fortunate because I don't know how people do this all alone! It would make anyone go a little crazy.

This past week Ryan's eating schedule has been about ever 2.5-3 hours during the day and every 3.5-4 hours at night -- which is great because I am getting more sleep at night. I got a total of about 6 hours last night and I feel great right now. Of course that could also be because I just had my first cup of real coffee!! haha

I still haven't taken Ryan anywhere out by myself but maybe next week we will go up to the galleria and have lunch with daddy. I feel like I have a little more energy so getting out is more of a possibility, but I don't want to overdo it. I would love to start going on walks with little R but its soooo hot outside- although he doesn't seem to mind the heat! Maybe we will try when MK and Caroline get here. Ok better go - Ryan only lasts so long in his swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...