Friday, July 20, 2012

31 weeks

So...I didn't get a picture this week (which kinda bugs me) but I will just have to get over it. Anyhow, here is my update...I am sneaking this is fairly late since I am 32 weeks tomorrow (Saturday)!


How far along? 31 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss? 19+ lbs
Baby size: Sonogram on Monday showed baby at 3lbs 11oz...which is a 3 oz gain from last Tuesday. 
Exercise: I guess it's a good thing I haven't been pushing myself in this area - I guess now I don't have to feel guilty about not getting any exercise since I can't anymore. I will say that I think I will be ready to get back in the gym after this baby - I wasn't so worried about it after Ryan but I was a little more active during his pregnancy. 
Maternity clothes? Mostly PJs this week! Hence the not wanting to take a picture attitude.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Luckily I am still sleeping through the night which I find pretty amazing since I'm just laying around all day. 
Best moment this week: Having Ryan and Kevin visit me in the hospital. I mean...I had only been up there for three hours and I was already going crazy! Also, obviously not having to stay there. Love being home with my boys!
Miss anything: Getting out and about with Ryan. I really hope this bed rest only lasts for the week because I hate that I am missing out on the last little bit of time I have with him before his little sibling arrives - breaks my heart!
Movement: Yes, this baby likes to move it move it. 
Food cravings: Just a little bit of everything I'd say. I am trying to eat healthier since I am not really doing much but I can't resist some cookies and ice cream - especially since my parents surprised me with Tiff's Treats! My fav!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Was nauseous on Monday - but I also had a lot of other stuff going on with the ol' body so that might have been related. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn. 
Wedding rings on or off? On...for now. 
Belly button in or out? Out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...