Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks 4 days (little late posting this - pic was taken last wednesday!)
Total weight gain/loss? up 19lbs to date (yikes...I gained 3lbs in two weeks...oops!)
Baby size: Had a sonogram done on Tuesday (7/10) and baby was 3lbs 8oz which is average size. Doctor pointed out that baby was already growing hair! Doesn't surprise me - Ryan came out with a full head of hair!
Exercise: Not so much.
Maternity clothes? Starting to feel like I wear the same things A LOT...but they are comfy and that's really all that matters to me now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Same ol story.
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby again on a sonogram and hearing that everything is still looking great. Can't wait to meet the little bean!
Miss anything: Really wanting to sleep on belly
Movement: Yes, baby is very active. Head is down (and has been since previous appointment) but baby moves side to side because I feel kicks/hits on both sides of my belly!
Food cravings: Still on my sweets kick
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: If you ask me I will probably say boy even though I really have no idea...but that's all I know as far as babies go. However, apparently every stranger I meet likes to tell me that I am having a boy...so I guess they know. lol. 
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn. Slight leg cramping. Swelling? (Not sure if that is pregnancy or the darn heat...probably both!) Shortness of breath and also congestion - I can't really breath through my nose which makes my breathing extremely loud through my mouth. I don't really notice it until the evening when I am sitting quietly with Kevin and he thinks I am making dramatic sighs because I am upset or something. He will stop and look at me and ask what is wrong...and I just have to remind him I can't breath. lol. 
Wedding rings on or off? On...for now. 

Belly button in or out? Out.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...