Friday, July 6, 2012

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? up 16.7lbs to date!
Baby size: Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long.  (Babycenter.com) 
Exercise: Oops - forgot to check out that yoga class....perhaps next week!
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Same ol story - some nights I am up a few times for the bathroom and some nights I sleep all the way though. 
Best moment this week: Getting to spend extra family time together because the 4th fell on a Wednesday! Love having Kevin at home with us. 
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach!
Movement: Baby got hiccups this week for the first time
Food cravings: Cookies...and  fruit (apples & watermelon). I bought some ghirardelli triple chocolate chip cookie mix this past week and they are AMAZING. Also finally started wanting cereal for breakfast...this entire pregnancy I haven't been hungry for breakfast and nothing really sounded all that great. Glad to be back on the cereal train because now finding something to eat in the morning is quick and easy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: Back on the boy train.
Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Starting to notice that I am getting tired again. Don't have as much energy during the day and get really tired around 7pm. Of course I haven't been going to sleep early...and I should! Since I can...for now....
Wedding rings on or off? On
Belly button in or out? Out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...