Wednesday, June 27, 2012

28 weeks

Oh those crazy whispys! I got them last time I was pregnant too!
Wow - I can't believe this weeks marks the beginning of the third trimester! This is going wayyyy too fast!
How far along? 28 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss? 13+lbs and counting...official weigh in on Friday!

Baby size: Baby weighs almost two and a quarter pounds and is about 14.8 inches long. Baby is the size of a chinese cabbage this week (Babycenter.com) 
Exercise: Still nothing but a friend was telling me about a prenatal yoga class that she loves - might check it out next Tuesday. 
Maternity clothes? Yes - and stretchy stuff like the maxi dress I wore for Kevin's birthday!
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Same ol story - some nights I am up a few times for the bathroom and some nights I sleep all the way though. 
Best moment this week: Meeting with the builder and architect to see preliminary plans for the house! Makes it start to feel real! I love planning for our future together :)
Miss anything: Nothing much this week
Movement: Starting to feel larger movement...like an arm moving across my belly instead of just little kicks/hits
Food cravings: I finally made the Reese's Peanut butter banana bread that I found on Pinterest and it's AMAZING!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: No strong feelings this week...undecided again.
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Big ol belly, heartburn, back pain (but only when we went on a long walk)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Belly button in or out? Out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...