Friday, June 8, 2012

25 weeks

Yup - consider me officially lazy. I took the easy route and photoshopped my sign instead of doing it by hand...and I might keep doing it! When I started with the chalkboard idea I had no idea how time consuming it would be - this was so much easier. We will see how it goes each week....this week I was running out of time so I just needed to get a pic taken!


How far along? 25 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? Trying to eat better now that we are not on vacation...but I just can't give up those sweets!
Baby size: Baby now measures 13.5 inches and weighs around a pound and a half.  (babycenter)
Maternity clothes? Wearing lots of stretchy things...and the options in my closet have narrowed significantly. 
Exercise: yeah...not so much. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Some nights I don't get up...but most I do. I easily fall back asleep though. 
Best moment this week: Seeing Ryan so excited to see his daddy after our week long trip down in Houston - it was so cute!
Miss anything:  Nothing in particular this week...
Movement:  Lots and lots
Food cravings: I bought Ryan those new peanut butter cheerios...and well I have been eating most of them! They are YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Back pain hasn't been too bad this week - yay!
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...