Friday, June 22, 2012

27 weeks

How far along? 27 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? 13+lbs and counting...official weigh in next Friday!
Baby size: Baby weighs almost two pounds and is about 14.5 inches long (Babycenter.com) As I mentioned last week - we already know baby M is more than two pounds so this isn't so accurate. 
Exercise: So I haven't quite made it to the gym in a while...so long that the gym actually called me and said they noticed I hadn't been in! Oops! May was a busy month and with Ryan out of MDO it has been too difficult to get over there. The one good thing I noticed is that my back hasn't been hurting either...so perhaps I will just take a break until baby comes. I don't know if the back pain and exercise are related but the other night Kevin and I went on a long walk and my back started killing me - so I kinda think it is related. Best to take it easy :)
Maternity clothes? Yes - and I actually broke down and bought a pair of maternity jean shorts the other day - even though I swore I wouldn't spend any money on maternity clothes this time. Uh oh, I guess I should never say I'm not going to buy something...because chances are, I will. 
Stretch marks? So far so good, but Kevin mentioned to me tonight that my bump seems to be bigger this time around...hope that doesn't mean we are going to hit stretch mark territory!
Sleep: Same ol story - some nights I am up a few times for the bathroom and some nights I sleep all the way though. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Father's Day with Kevin - he is such a great dad and Ryan loves him so much!
Miss anything: Having some wine or a margarita by the pool
Movement: Busy little baby...especially after some ice cream :)
Food cravings: Still hooked on the sweets...but I just realized that I have forgot to mention my obsession with pizza. Grimaldi's pizza in particular. I am not sure how this has gotten by me but we have gone to Grimaldi's almost every week since I have been pregnant because I am so obsessed with it. In fact, as I write this I am craving it so I am going to heat up a piece leftover from our trip last night....mmm...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: I had a dream it was a girl. Actually in my dream Kevin and I come home from the hospital and for some reason we don't even know the gender and we really weren't all that concerned about. I am shocked by my dream personality. A friend texts me and asks and I think...hmmm that's weird that we don't know. Apparently neither of us changed a diaper in the hospital. So I think about it and decide that it must be a girl because baby didn't have a circumcision. And I was right. and that was that. So calm. So unlike how I would be in that situation. lol. 
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Growing belly & occasional heartburn. I am also starting to notice slight leg cramping but luckily I haven't been woken up by the pain of one (like with Ryan). Oh the pain!
Belly button in or out? Out. Ryan likes to poke it back in...which I am not a huge fan of. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...