Thursday, June 14, 2012

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? Nothing official this week
Baby size: Baby now measures 14 inches and weighs around a pound and a two-thirds says babycenter. Although since I went to the doctor this week I know baby is already 2lbs 2oz (which is 54th percentile). 
Maternity clothes? Yes please. It's hot outside so dresses and stretchy stuff work best. I finally got my Gap tank dresses out and love them just as much as I did my first pregnancy. I wish Gap would make them again...I'd seriously buy them in EVERY color. 
Stretch marks? So far so good.
Sleep: This week sleep was a little rough but that was because of my little pooch. Luckily things are looking good for him so I am back to getting rest!
Best moment this week: Seeing baby at our sonogram appointment and hearing that everything was looking great AND finally hearing the vet say that Bob was going to make it!
Miss anything: Nothing this week
Movement: Baby moves a lot - especially at night!
Food cravings: Still hooked on the sweets...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender predication: Maybe thinking possibly a girl (after the sono pics)...I honestly have no idea
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Ummm just the growing belly 
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Let's go with emotional. Let's just say a pregnant woman shouldn't have to deal with the near death of her little dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...