Monday, November 14, 2011

Stella and Dot

My friend, Terra Botterman, is selling Stella & Dot and I am hosting a trunk show at my house tomorrow night. I am super excited to see all the fun jewelry again! When Terra had her launch party it was so much fun checking out all the fun stuff. I had been to one Stella & Dot party before but I didn't remember seeing a ton of things I loved - now I am hooked!
I have never really been a jewelry person. I want to be a jewelry person - I always think someone looks so put together when they are all accessorized, but I just never seem to buy the right pieces. Terra helped me pick out a few staples and I have been wearing the heck out of them - they go with so many different outfits PLUS I often get compliments! If you, like me, feel a little overwhelmed when it comes to picking out jewelry, you can't go wrong with any of the pieces below:

Signature Clover Necklace
Deco Drop earrings
These have been my "go to" wedding attire earrings. They are the perfect sparkle for dressy events without going overboard.  

Heiress Hoops
These are super fun because you can wear them as just plain gold hoops or you can wear them with a little bling showing. 

Bardot Hoop Earrings
These are my favorite by far! They are simple and casual but add some pizzaz to an everyday outfit. They also come in silver and I am adding them to my wish list!

Tomorrow night I have my eye on bracelets! I love the whole stacking trend and can't wait to get a few! Check these out:
This is the Pyramid Double Wrap, the Bardot Spiral Bangle, and the Renegade Cluster Bracelet - LOVE!

I hope to see everyone tomorrow but if you can't make it you should check out the website and I can have Terra place your order! Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...