Sunday, November 27, 2011

Margarita Ball

Last week before we left for Houston Kevin and I had a fun night out at the Margarita Ball. It was a lot of fun and the best part was getting all gussied up! I was able to go to Dry Bar and get an updo - pretty sure I haven't done in forever. I loved how the girl did my hair BUT the bobby pins were starting to fall out before I even got my dress on - in Ryan's words, uh-oh.

Fresh from Dry Bar - my little man was so happy!
 the back...
 At the pre party.... 
 And the Ball at last (these pics are from my iphone which doesn't do so well in the dark)
 Cheers! (don't worry - just a prop!)

 Ashley, myself and Stefanie

All in all it was a crazy night - not so much because we were crazy but the whole event - it is wild. There is so much people watching to do....We had a fun time and Kevin and I ended the night with a stop at McDonalds - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...