Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Standing up!

Today Ryan started standing up all by himself! He typically grabs on to something to assist him and won't let go. I knew he could stand by himself (even though he rarely ever did it) but I have never seen him get himself up without grabbing on something.  Anyhow, he did it once today in our master bathroom but then when Kevin got home and was watching him he was doing it over and over for him.  He was pleased as punch with himself! When I got back he performed for me as well and I snapped this picture with my iphone (please excuse the blurriness...he was just so excited).



Oh, and also please excuse the no pants. From my understanding there was an incident with a beer spill...no worries everyone was fine :) lol.

Big Day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...