Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sick little man

My poor little man is so sick! This morning he seemed much better once he was awake and the entire time we were at the doctor's office then all of the sudden he took a turn for the worse. Ryan fell asleep on the car ride home from his appointment and snoozed a little while longer once we got home. Since he had gotten shots I had expected that he would be a little sleepier than normal. When he woke up he still seemed in good spirits so I fed him then we ran up to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get him a humidifier and some supplies to organize our pantry. While we were there my little man just fell apart. He started sneezing and snot was just dripping out of his nose. Poor little guy! I felt so bad! We went right home so I could get him in his crib for a good nap. He took a two hour nap and woke up happy. Although he was happy he definitely still had a little runny nose and a little cough. We played and hung out then I had my photoshop class. When I got home at 8:30 Kevin said that the little man only ate three ounces of the bottle he gave him - he usually downs six! Ryan has never passed up food so I know the little guy must feel horrible. When I got home he was passed out in Yia Yia T's arms - so exhausted. We decided to wake him up and give him a bath before trying to give him another bottle. We noticed he seemed really warm and took his temperature - little guy now has a little fever. We gave him some tylenol - first time for that - hope it works! Kevin just struggled getting another 4 ounces into him. I think it's hard for him to eat since he can't really breath out of his nose. I really hope he gets a good nights rest and wakes up feeling much better tomorrow! I guess we will see how it goes.

On another note - during his two hour nap today I cleaned out our pantry. We have such a small space for all of our food and it tends to get super messy, super fast. I often don't know what we have and what we don't have....so I decided to tackle this and I am so happy with our nice clean pantry. Take a look!

I know....scary!

Top and Bottom areas

Close up - YIKES!

Two hours later: 

So clean :)



Yay for a clean and organized pantry. Boo for a sick baby! Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...