Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ryan's Nursery

Ryan is one lucky little baby! On Tuesday Kevin and I met Grandma and Grandpa at Buy Buy Baby because they wanted to buy Ryan's crib for him! What a lucky little man! We decided on the Hudson crib in white - pic below. I can't wait to put it all together with the bedding we picked out. Which was a surprise - my grandparents (from my mom's side) bought all of Ryan's bedding for him!! We are soooo excited to get this in - we love it and I just can't wait to see it! It's going to looks so good! yay!

And Yia Yia T and Grandpa J (my dad hasn't decided what he wants to be called yet) also made a purchase for little Ryan - they ordered his glider.  We ordered the Chateau Adult Glider from Posh Tots in Camelot Pear, which is light green - it will go perfect in Ryan's nursery! 


The crib and te glider take about 6 - 8 weeks to come in, so hopefully the walls of the nursery walls will be ready by the time the crib and glider get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...