Thursday, May 27, 2010

29 weeks

The bump is getting bigger! Ryan is the size of a butternut squash this week - 2.5 lbs. He has been super active and it's so fun to feel him kicking. Tomorrow we have a sonogram and I am so excited! My mom is coming up to Dallas to go with me - we will meet with Dr. Hampton at 11:30 then the sonogram is at 1:00. In other news - I signed Kevin and I up for the Basics of Baby Care & CPR class as well as a tour of the Labor & Delivery area at the hospital. I didn't sign us up for the Lamaze Preparation for Childbirth class but am now debating that. Dr. Hampton said we would be fine - that the nurses will tell me everything I need to know. However, as the delivery date gets closer...it might ease my nerves a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...