Thursday, April 29, 2010

The baby bag decision

So the search for the perfect baby bag is on :) I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a bag that doesn’t look like a diaper bag – I am not a huge fan of “diaper bags”. I want to carry a bag that will fit everything little Ryan needs but also is super cute. Purses are one of my favorite things to buy so I really don’t want to give up a purse for a diaper bag. Anyhow, I came across the following ones and I am in love with both of them!

The first is the “Stevie” baby bag by Kate Spade. It’s actually pretty practical in that it is nylon and features a waterproof lining and changing pad, side pockets for toting bottles and then lots of room in the middle! It comes in black which will be great because it won’t show dirt and the best part is that is it cute!



The next one is the Chaiken diaper bag – this one is potentially a little less practical because it is lambskin but it's super adorable. It has top handles as well as a detachable long leather strap. It also has side pockets to stuff bottles and a roomy interior. I love the brown color this comes in and it also comes in black. I love them both! Ahhh!

1 comment:

  1. Love them both!! You are going to be such a sassy, beautiful Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...