Thursday, May 1, 2014

22 weeks


and a little #tbt
 
22 weeks with Grayson and a slightly more daring picture of 22 weeks with Ryan. 

How far along? 22 weeks
Gender: Girl
Total weight gain/loss? Oye kinda scared to find out...I have been eating horribly lately but I am trying to be better. For instance, I have replaced my nightly ice cream bars with fresh fruit...during the week at least :)
Maternity clothes? Mix and match.
Exercise: hmmmm, not so much...
Sleep: Most nights I wake up one or two times...but a couple of nights I have slept almost ALL night! It's kinda amazing...but those are usually the nights that I go to bed a bit later. 
Food cravings: Watermelon, peaches, and grapes!
Symptoms: Good ol' back pain. Especially when I am on my feet all day...or manage to get a walk or run in (which I have not in the past week). And the belly...it feels huge...like it's just stretching and stretching away..
Belly button in or out? Out
Looking forward to: Weekend at home with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...