Thursday, May 8, 2014

23 Weeks

Woah...woah...that belly has popped!

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? eek...I have been eating horribly so I am a little scared for my appointment on Friday
Maternity clothes? Sooooo I already feel like there are only like five different things I can wear. I just feel frumpy and blah this week. Hopefully it will pass....
Exercise: Not alotta...been walking Ryan to school BUT it really takes a toll on my back. boo
Sleep: Still waking up for the bathroom a couple of times a night, but easily fall back asleep. 
Movement:  Lots! You can feel her from the outside. Kevin has felt her but Ryan hasn't been patient enough quite yet. Can't wait for him to feel her!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still have the horrible lower back pain. Went for a prenatal massage which helped a tad. Also, my energy level has taken quite the hit. Not sure what is going on but by midday I am drained and need a nap...
Looking forward to: Car shopping this weekend! My car is almost 10 years old and with the new little bambino on the way we definitely need some more space. I am excited for something new but also totally love my car...and not having to worry about spills and everything else that the boys do to it. I am going to have to make some rules for this new car...anyhow, we are going Saturday to look. Fun little date with Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...