Thursday, May 15, 2014

24 weeks

*Pic coming soon*

How far along? 24 weeks 2 days 
Gender: GIRL
Total weight gain/loss? At my appointment last Friday I had gained about 5.5lbs since last checkup, which puts me at 11lbs total.
Baby size: Baby weighs just over a pound and is over a foot long (picture and ear of corn).  (babycenter)
Maternity clothes? Since I had some GapCash I ended up finding a couple more maternity items...I mean, they were basically free, right? 
Exercise: Not so much...
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Same story...
Best moment this week: Bringing Ryan to my doctor appointment where he was able to hear Hayden's heartbeat. He tells everyone "It doesn't go boom boom boom like mine, it goes wosh wosh wosh because she is a baby, not a big boy like me". Such a sweetheart!
Movement:  Yup - lots and lots of kicks. Feel them throughout the day but mostly at night when heading to bed!
Food cravings: Oh, I did have a craving for strawberry chocolate chip muffins yesterday...so I made them. They were tasty but perhaps a little too healthy tasting for me. I need to increase the sugar and chocolate next time! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Symptoms: Really just the back pain...makes it hard to get any exercise. Other than that...there is some heartburn and just the overall feeling of being big. My belly often feels very tight and stretched....especially after eating. imagine that. 
Looking forward to: Ryan's first tee ball game this Saturday! And taking the boys to the pool this weekend - can't wait for pool season! wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...