Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day

It's taken me a while to post about Mother's Day because Kevin had the pictures on his phone...Anyhow, the boys planned a super cute mommy's day and I loved every minute! Kevin and Bryan planned a brunch at the arboretum...not only for Terra and myself, but for their mommies too. Aren't they sweet? They took care of all of the food and prep so it was quite relaxing. We got there around 9:30 and walked around a little bit before finding a spot to picnic.


These two are so darn adorable

I love these sweet boys! Love being their mommy :)

Our happy family


After brunching we checked out the bird houses and then headed home for nap time. I was sent away to the spa for an amazing (and much needed) mani/pedi. I went to Hiatus Spa, which was voted best Mani/Pedi in Dallas and I will probably have to agree. It was incredibly relaxing...I totally would have fallen asleep if little baby Hayden didn't start bouncing all over my bladder half-way though. 

Anyhow, after my spa treatment I headed home and we walked over to the Hales to celebrate us mommies some more. Such a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...