Wednesday, April 2, 2014

18 weeks



How far along? 18 weeks
Gender predication: ...
Total weight gain/loss? So I actually got on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised. It looks like I have only gained 3 lbs since my last appointment...but we will get the official stats on Tuesday. Guess I better try and be somewhat good over the weekend...
Maternity clothes? Yes and no
Exercise: A little cardio but no weights. We walked the Katy Trail to Company Cafe this past Sunday, even got a little run in too, but it sure left me exhausted for the rest of the day. 
Sleep: No naps this week :)
Best moment this week: Lots and lots of baby movement! He/she is a wiggle worm!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week. Kinda boring...
Queasy or Sick: Less and less which is awesome. Some nights I get a little nauseous when I am headed to bed. 
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Looking forward to: Girls weekend in Fredericksburg to celebrate Jessyca's 30th birthday! Excited for the beautiful weather and fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...