Wednesday, March 26, 2014

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Gender predication: ...
Total weight gain/loss? Not quite sure...
Maternity clothes? Yes and no
Exercise: A couple weight lifting workouts...and I hit the 10k goal on my fitbit twice this week! 
Sleep: Still wake up a few times for the bathroom...and still trying to drop my midday nap :)
Best moment this week: I am 99% sure that I have been feeling this little baby kick! I never felt Grayson or Ryan this early so I was taken by surprise. I really didn't expect to feel anything for a few more weeks but right at the beginning of my 16 weeks I was laying in bed about to fall asleep and I felt little flutters!  It happened again the next couple of nights too. Can't wait for big ones that Kevin, Ryan and Grayson can see & feel!
Food cravings: Eggs! Eggs over medium in the morning...and I keep seeing amazing recipes for deviled eggs that I want to try.
Queasy or Sick: Still a wee bit nauseous. I thought I was out of the woods on this...but at least once a day it sneaks up on me! 
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Looking forward to: Enjoying the warm weather this weekend with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...