Monday, April 2, 2012

Fashion Star

On Saturday morning Ryan strutted his stuff down the runway at the annual Nordstroms Kids Fashion Show and he was so darn tootin' cute! Clearly at his age it is more for the parents than the kiddos but he actually seemed to have a good time. I am sure in a few years mommy won't be able to get her little boy to do things like this...so I am taking advantage of it while I can!

He was pretty happy in his little outfit that was picked out just for him. I loved the red Toms but didn't end up buying them because he walks like a duck in the ones he has...think they are too big! Plus its about to be summer and I am pretty sure he will be living in sandals, just like his mommy.

We shared a muffin and some orange juice for a mid-morning snack.


 Ryan was loving these girls that were playing close by...he wanted to play with them but is shy so he just stared them down.


 Grandma & Grandpa came to watch his big debut...he was happy to see them!

When it was time to line up he was having so much fun running around like a crazy man that I wasn't sure how it was going to work. I stood in line while daddy entertained him. When it was time to strut his stuff I honestly had no idea how he would react. I thought he might get scared with everyone starting at him but clearly he LOVED it! He didn't even want to hold my hand!!!

I had to catch up with him and help him out a little near the end. He did such a great job!
Here is video that Kevin took:
I have been trying to upload this video all day long but it keeps giving me an error! UGH! Hopefully I will get it posted soon...for now all I have is the pictures.

We had a great time PLUS for being in the show we got 15% off all Kids items for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...