Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Treats

This week at school Ryan's teachers asked us to send them with eight easter eggs filled with goodies (examples included, raisins, yogurt covered raisins, goldfish, marshmallows, ect). I wasn't sure what they were going to do with them (if they were actually going to attempt a hunt with the little ones, or what) but the teachers ended up making cute little baskets for each kid with everyone's little eggs. It was really sweet and Ryan loved opening up all of the eggs...and emptying their contents on the floor...and leaving it there. 

Ryan also brought his teachers a little Easter gift. It was a very simple gift that included a little pastel polkadot candy dish from Target and some Bunny Crunch we found at World Market. I made a cute little tag to attach and tied it up with a bright colored ribbon.

 I would love to start sharing the little tags and printables that I make, but I haven't quite figured out how to - I guess that should be on my list of things to learn!

Ryan was pretty excited to give his teachers their gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...