Sunday, April 1, 2012

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? No official weigh-in this week
Maternity clothes? Not yet...I am really holding out on this :)
Exercise: I took the week off since I was recovering from that nasty sickness
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Lots and lots of sleep...thanks to my wonderful husband and mother-in-law. 
Best moment this week: Finally starting to feel better AND having more energy. Wohoo!
Miss anything: Wine!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Sno-cone PLEASE! So excited I found the Enticed food truck...I stalk it now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think my nausea has officially gone away - hooray!
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender predication: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...