Sunday, April 8, 2012

17 Weeks

I am not sure how much of this is baby and how much is Easter brunch...and brunch 2nds...

How far along? 17 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? I gained 0.6 ounces since last weigh in, which is a total of almost 3lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet...
Exercise: Oops - another week of taking it easy.
Stretch marks? So far so good!
Sleep: Still waking up for the bathroom but since I am going to bed later, I get up fewer times :) 
Best moment this week:  Taking Ryan to my doctor appointment - he got to hear baby's heartbeat, to which he said "Uh-oh". 
Miss anything:  Wine...although I did have a couple of sips this week!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no!
Have you started to show yet: I am going to go with yes, but some days it's not as prominent at others. 
Gender predication: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but working on coming out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Other Symptoms: I forgot to mention that my lower back started hurting a couple of weeks ago. I remember this with Ryan and it eventually went away...I just don't remember when! Sometimes it's fine but sometimes I can hardly walk. Oye!
Ryan wants to be in all the weekly pictures so badly! How adorable is he leaning up against the fence???

1 comment:

  1. You are SO adorable!! Love the picture, and your sign is so fun. I'm so glad you commented on my blog, as it led me to find yours, which I just love! I look forward to following along. :) As far as what cartridge I used to cut the monograms and tags, I actually used Sure Cuts a Lot software. Are you familiar with it? Feel free to email me with any questions! sjg_ou at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...