Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boo Bags!


Today Ryan brought his teachers (he has three of them) some Halloween goodies! Yes, I realize he is only 15 months and he is only with these ladies for a total of 10 hours a week, but what can I say - I just love holidays.  I found these super cute felt halloween goodie bags at Target and thought they would be perfect to stuff with something fun.

I raided the Halloween aisle and ended up getting stuff for Halloween cupcakes - mix, icing and sprinkles and baking cups. All of his teachers have kids so I am sure it will be fun for them to bake with them. I also saw the cute little Halloween soap - who doesn't need soap? Then I threw some candy in there to top it off. I made cute little tags with some halloween card stock that I had and wrote a little note from Ryan. All in all it wasn't expensive just something a little Halloween-ey! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...