Friday, September 24, 2010

Two months - shots!

Today we went to the doctor for Ryan's two month check up and he had to get shots. Watching little Ryan get his shots was heart-wrenching. I didn't expect to react the way I did but when little Ryan screamed as hard as he did it felt like I was punched in the stomach. It's soooo hard to watch your little baby in pain. I never understood what its like to be so hurt from someone else's pain until now - I guess thats just part of being a mommy.

 Luckily I was able to calm him down pretty easily. I think I was more affected by his shots than he was! Here are some pics from when we got home. He didn't have any bad reactions to the shots - just a little more tired than normal. I am still working on his 2 month post and will get that up later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...