Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday!


Ryan and I had a wonderful day today! We got up at 8am and did our normal morning routine of feeding and pumping. Then I was able to take a shower and after my shower Ryan and I took a 2-hour nap together! It was AMAZING! The rest of the day was filled with playing, eating and more naps for Ryan. We even made it to Central Market and I was able to make a yummy dinner! I made a yummy healthy casserole and we all loved it! It was called Italian Hot Dish. Enough about that, here are some pics from our day today. 




I put Baby Einstein on for Ryan today but I think he is still a little young for it. He did focus on it for about 5 minutes, but then he got tired and was ready to do something else. 


Tomorrow my Aunt Sarah is going to watch me while mommy goes to her hair appointment - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...