Friday, September 10, 2010

Birth Announcement

I finally got them out - Yay! It took me a little longer than I anticipated, but then again everything does these days! I think everyone should have received it by now so I am posting it. I found this adorable design on Etsy (where I seem to find EVERYTHING these days) and a lady created it but I had to get them printed - which ended up being a little bit of a pain. The kinkos in Dallas is horrible - they are under staffed and their hardware really needs to be updated. They had to reboot one of their main computers and I am not lying when I tell you it took 20 minutes to start back up again!! Ridiculous! Every time I go in there I am stuck waiting for over an hour and they never get my project done right the first time. They ended up using the wrong paper for the birth announcements but I was so tired of waiting I just took them and left. Oh well, Ryan is adorable so that's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...