Thursday, April 1, 2010

21 weeks

So today is 21 weeks :) Everything is still going great. The only thing I have noticed recently is that I don't have much of an appetite. Now don't get me wrong...I am still eating every meal...but most of the time I am just not very hungry. Also, when I do eat something, I get filled up pretty easily. My stomach feels soooo tight, especially at night. Just feels like its stretching and stretching. It's still pretty small compared to how big its going to get - scary! haha! I have been eyeing it for stretch marks but looks good so far. Oh and I think my little belly button is moving its way on out....it's definitley not as far in as it use to be! I hate belly buttons, but I guess I can't avoid it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...