Thursday, April 8, 2010

Summer Starts May 7th!

So I gave my official notice at work on Tuesday and my last day will be Friday, May 7th. So why did I choose May 7th? Well, the next week is the last week of my 2nd trimester - so its our window of opportunity for one last getaway before little Ryan comes! We were originally suppose to go to Mexico but as I mentioned before that won't be happening. Instead of planning another family trip, I think Kevin and I will just plan something for the two of us and make it an early anniversary trip too. That way, if for some reason we have to cancel at the last minute we won't ruin everyones vacation again. So now we just need ideas for somewhere relaxing. We would really love to go to the beach or maybe try a spa/golf resort in Arizona or New Mexico. We have never been there before so anyone with reccomendations please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...