Monday, March 29, 2010

Donuts & Kolaches

What a yummy Sunday morning! Kevin went out and got breakfast for us and also got my car washed! What a wonderful husband! The donuts and kolaches were so ymmy. I don't think I have had a donut in probably 4 years...I honestly can't remember the last time....but it was AMAZING!  We had a wonderful weekend just hanging out here in Dallas. On Friday night we had a quiet little dinner at Cafe Izmir - love their hummus! On Saturday we woke up early and got a nice work out in at the gym then headed to run some errands. We went up to Addison to check our Buy Buy Baby and look at cribs....and all the other baby gear. Goodness there is so much! I think it was the first time that Kevin realized that our house is going to have a lot more "stuff" in it. There were so many cribs I don't know how we will decide -  I am going to need some help! The rest of the weekend was spent organizing the house and hanging our with friends and family! Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...