Thursday, March 3, 2016

Grayson in the Middle - Age 3.5

This little nugget is three and a half today!
Grayson is happy, silly, tough & stubborn!


He loves Paw Patrol, Legos, Super Hero's (especially Spiderman)...and most recently Lil' Woodzeez. I bought these sweet little animal families and house for Hayden, but Grayson is the one who is obsessed with them. 
  
He loves his Bear family!


When he is excited he bounces a lot. I think this is incredibly adorable...but sometimes it just looks like he needs to pee. lol. 

Sweet boy loves playing outside


He loves legos and isn't afraid to build something different than the instructions show. 

When is is done with something he is DONE. There is no convincing/bribing him...I guess that's a good thing that he makes a decision and sticks with it, but goodness! Sometimes it makes me want to bang my head against a wall. I mean, that's normal, right? Oh and not only is he DONE but he is "soooo tired". Sometimes he will even say this while he is sitting on the couch or riding in the car. And I'm like, "well...just close your eyes?" Oye. Three year olds. Good thing he is adorable with a pouty face.


He can be the sweetest little man when he wants to. He loves to help mommy & daddy. When I am cooking dinner he often will get the stool out so that he can help. And when Kevin is working outside he wants to assist with the broom or if necessary he will even grab his toolbox. So sweet. 

He has been getting good reports from his teacher - we have only had two minor issues:
- potty words instigator: We fixed this with the ol' "washing your mouth our with soap". It really works! 
- Rough housing: He isn't really a rough kid so this wasn't really a huge issue. We just talked with him and he knows better.  This was more of an isolated issue ...eh, a few times :) 

He loves Ms. Laurie and is always so proud of everything he creates at school. I love that he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating on something. 

Love my sweet little boy!

And since I never posted his Three Year Interview (I can't find that notebook I wrote it all down in) I have his NEW 3.5 year interview.  (I also never posted his birthday party...so I went back and posted it here. )

1. What's your favorite color? Light Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? My fighting robot that head pops off
3. What is your favorite fruit? A banana
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and Cheese
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? "My dinosaur shirt - t-rex shirt!"
7. What is you favorite game to play? "Hide and Seek"
8. What is your favorite snack? "Goldfish"
9. What is your favorite animal? "A cheetah"
10. What is your favorite song? "Whip Nae Nae"
11. What is your favorite book? "Curious George"
12.  Who is your best friend? "Perry"
13. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "Pancakes"
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Go in the tree house"
15. What is your favorite drink? "milk"
16. What is your favorite holiday? "Christmas"
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Hop (his bunny) and my paci's"
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? "Salmon"
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "Hot dog"
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A construction worker"

1 comment:

  1. Y Y El Niño Y Tu Pilin Y Tu Culo Me Lo Puedes Mostrar Y Tu Pilin Y Tu Culo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...