Friday, September 4, 2015

Grayson's Shark Party

Grayson and his friends had a blast celebrating his 3rd birthday party at the pool!

I know this smile looks a little forced...

We celebrated on his actual birthday, which was the Thursday before Labor Day weekend. I wasn't sure if the pool would be empty...or crazy full. Lucky for us it was pretty empty! 

I set this up pretty quickly and then we lost the shade....

The shark hats were so cute on all the little kiddos!





My attempt at decorative cookies. I just don't quite have the patience. lol


This is what happens when your cake sits in the sun. No worries - it was just for signing happy birthday. We had cupcakes for all the kids. 

Plus, they all thought it was pretty cool. It was like blue lava...


Blue tongues...

My big THREE year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...