Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Break - Day 2

Hayden woke up around six am so after nursing we set out to explore the hotel grounds. After a little exploring I grabbed some coffee and we headed down to the beach to watch the sunrise. 
She was a fan of the sand. I had to keep her paci in or else she would have tried to eat all the sand. Once the boys woke up we met them for breakfast and then it was time for Hayden's morning nap.

 After her nap we headed down to the pool. And sidenote:  I must say that shopping for this trip was incredibly exciting for me - I love all the adorable spring/summer girl clothes!!! I love love her flamingo swimsuit!  It's adorable...and she even has some tail feathers (ruffles)  in the back!


Another little hotel 'perk' is the photographers that they have walking around. Well, I'm not sure if it's classified as a 'perk' since you pay extra for the pictures but I thought it was a nice little touch since we didn't bring our big camera. And of course they loved little Hayden as their subject :)


A little dip in the pool - she loves it!

The boys headed down to the beach. Showing off their muscles!

After a day in the sun we headed back up to our room to get ready for dinner. This time was a little touch and go with the McDonough family so I was glad I packed a few activities for the boys to play during their 'witching' hour.
Thanks you $1 spot Target.

All ready for dinner!

A little wine before dinner


Our dinner was actually in the 'adults' hotel. Some of the restaurants allow children early and then later turn to adults only. I'm sure some of their guests get confused about that...

Hanging out at dinner - so happy to be sitting next to Lyla. 

And loving on Aunt Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...