Thursday, June 26, 2014

30 weeks - Hayden


How far along? 30 weeks 0 days
Baby size: According to Babycenter little Hayden is around almost 3lbs, which we already knew based on my last appointment.  So who knows how big she really is...time will tell!
Exercise: Went walking with my mom and it put my back in a tizzy.  Guess it means I really shouldn't worry about exercise :)
Sleep: Up two or three times a night...
Best moment this week: Sitting with Kevin and the boys over the weekend at dinner when Grayson randomly declared that he is "HA-PPY" and points to himself. He is talking so much more and I love it! 
Miss anything: Sushi...I hadn't really thought about it all that much until I visited my friend Katie in the hospital (to meet her adorable new little man, Liam).  Anyhow, another friend had brought her a gift card to Blue Fish...and basically since then I have been craving it. Can't wait for some sushi!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get random waves of nausea but nothing like in the first trimester. 
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still feeling great. Not much to complain about!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready! My mom is here this week and we have been busy busy - so much fun! She is almost finished hand painting the polkadots on the main wall and it looks awesome! She is so wonderful! We also dropped one of the dressers off to get repainted and I can't wait to see how it turns out. So excited to see it all come together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...