Wednesday, June 18, 2014

29 weeks - Hayden

How far along? 29 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss? 17lbs...as of last week. Not checking again until my next appt. 
Baby size: According to Babycenter little Hayden is around 2.5lbs (about the size of a butternut squash), however since she was at 3lbs at my appointment last week I guess that isn't so accurate for me!
Exercise: Still nothing....hoping I can change this soon! or not. lol
Maternity clothes? Yup :)
Sleep: Up a couple of times for the potty.
Best moment this week: Ryan felt baby Hayden kick! He was so excited!
Movement: Starting to feel larger movement...
Food cravings: So I noticed that I have been craving milk...cold milk and cereal has been soooo good this past week! I never really buy cereal (except for Kevin) but I hit up the cereal aisle and got myself some cinnamon toast crunch - so yum! It was my favorite growing up. Anyhow, I just got my 29 weeks email from Babycenter and learned that "her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, so be sure to drink your milk! This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day."  I guess my craving makes sense!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get random waves of nausea but nothing like in the first trimester. 
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Actually feeling pretty great these days. Obviously a little tired but overall can't complain too much!
Looking forward to: Celebrating Kevin's birthday at Rough Creek Lodge this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...