Wednesday, June 11, 2014

28 weeks - Hayden

Welcome 3rd trimester!
How far along? 28 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss? 17lbs...oye! And now as I enter the 3rd trimester I can expect to gain a pound a week...I guess that would put me at 29lbs overall. For some reason I am not so sure I will be able to keep it under 30lbs! lol
Baby size: Baby Hayden is currently almost 3lbs, which puts her at 75%. My doctor said unless baby's growth is in 90th% they don't worry too much. Looks like we might have ourselves an average sized little girl - I'm only use tiny little boys!
Exercise: Been busy this week volunteering at Ryan's Vacation Bible School...I really need to put my fitbit on because I am getting a lot of walking in...or at least I am on my feet a lot!
Maternity clothes? Yes ...as you can tell by my picture this week (exact same outfit as last week) I have started full rotation of maternity clothes only. 
Sleep: Up a couple of times for the potty.
Best moment this week: Seeing my sweet little baby girl on the sonogram - can't wait to meet her!
Movement: Starting to feel larger movement...like an arm moving across my belly instead of just little kicks/hits
Food cravings: No official cravings just eating so much more...
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get random waves of nausea but nothing like in the first trimester. 
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Just my big ol belly, and random bouts of heartburn and nausea. Yay!
Looking forward to: This weekends activities to celebrate daddy's day! shhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...