Monday, August 13, 2012

Ryan's Two Year Stats

I keep forgetting to post this info and I need to document it!

Height: 34.75 inches (55%)
Weight: 24lbs (10%)
HC: 47.5 cm (25%)

Tall and skinny...I guess we could have predicted that.

Little man has also been working hard on some teeth. His top right incisor came in at about 22 months, the top left at 23 months and the bottom right 24 months. I assume the last one isn't too far behind...in fact it could be what is he working on now. He is a tad grumpy these days and I keep finding his hands in his mouth. I was starting to get a little worried about these teeth as most of his friends got them around their first birthdays! At his appointment his pediatrician said his 2-year molars looked like they were coming in but I haven't had a chance to get back there and look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...