Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back To School Shopping

Growing up one of my favorite things about going back to school was going shopping with my mom and getting lots of new outfits. I know Ryan could care less and he doesn't technically go to school, but I just can't resist. However, since it is still hot as heck outside and we have a ton of clothes that still fit I know it's a little silly to buy a bunch of new stuff. I decided to only purchase one new little outfit for now and then get more when the weather changes. I haven't made my final decision yet but there is a lot of cuteness out there so I though I would share some of my favorites!

Nordstroms doesn't really have a ton of great stuff for boys but every once in a while I find some things that I love. They just started carrying this new line Tucker + Tate and it is pretty adorable. It's a mix of modern style with playful and preppy - perfect for my little bug! I thought these shirts were adorable and then adding the vest...I die. 

Obviously a jacket won't really work for the beginning of the school year but maybe come October/November...we will have to see.

And of course I found some items that I fell in LOVE with at Crew Cuts.
This adorable vintage chambray shirt is so stinkin' cute! 

They also have some great long (and short) sleeve t-shirts...apparently I am into green and blue. 
I also love their polos...


 
In general I am not a huge fan of polos with stripes - I guess it reminds me of what every single guy wore in high school. Just a tad burnt out on that trend...but every once in a while I see some stripes that I like.  

Of course you can't go back to school without grabbing a little something for football season. The Gap now has collegiate T's for the little ones! I haven't been to the Co-op in a while, but last year I couldn't find much for little boys. This shirt is cute...might need to pick it up before Saturday.
Oh and the shoes. I almost forgot. I have already been shoe shopping twice for the little man and I ended up bringing both selections back. In the end we decided on the following:

I should have just got these from the beginning - they are so adorable!

We also needed some new tennis shoes and these bad boys were the winners. I liked the dark gray and blue, but what really sold me was how they moved Ryan. He tried a few pairs of shoes on but these were the only ones that got him up an dancing...he was so excited I knew we had to get them! 

2 comments:

  1. your blog is too stinkin cute! These are all adorable. I'm using your same tricia nae gal for my blog design, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - you are so sweet! I love reading your blog too, your girls are ADORABLE!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...