Wednesday, August 15, 2012

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks and four days
Total weight gain/loss? 24lbs+
Baby size:  Baby measured at 5lbs 10 oz (almost the size Ryan was when he was born!)
Exercise: Not so much lately
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I can't wait to get back into some normal clothes...mainly because I will have more options. I have just been wearing the same things over and over and over again....
Stretch marks? Still good here but still have some time left! eek!
Sleep: Still waking up 3 or 4 times for the bathroom. Otherwise I think I sleep like a rock and don't move an inch...seriously...rolling over is a monumental effort at this stage - it doesn't really happen in my sleep anymore.
Best moment this week: xxx
Miss anything: Being able to do things without completely 
Movement: Pretty active little baby still- mainly at night when I am trying to go to bed!
Food cravings: I have been going through grapes like nobody's business. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender predication: Going with boy...especially after today's sonogram pic! I think the little face shot below looks like a little brother for Ryan!
 baby profile
Labor signs: Nothing really. I feel great...pretty sure I am going to end up being induced on my due date (Sept 15) which I am actually totally ok with! I need the extra time!!!
Symptoms: Heartburn, exhaustion and the back pain has started up again.
Wedding rings on or off? Keeping them off because I am scared they are going to get stuck on my fingers and cut of circulation! haha
Belly button in or out? Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...