Friday, August 24, 2012

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks and 3 days (taken Tuesday)
Total weight gain/loss? 26 1/2lbs
Baby size:  Baby sites estimate around 6lbs but we will get official estimate next week at my Wednesday appointemnt. I can only assume that baby is larger than Ryan was (when he was born)!
Exercise: Nothing official but I still think running around after a two year old counts as exercise!
Maternity clothes? Yes....and some of them are starting to get a little snug!
Stretch marks? So far so good
Sleep: Same ol story...and it will only get worse before it gets better :)
Best moment this week: Picking Ryan up from Sunday School when the teachers told me that he sang and danced during music class and they thought it was the cutest thing ever! I mean - of course it was, but it's always fun to hear it when others think what your kid does is adorable too!
Miss anything: Missing not having to pee every 5 minutes...or feeling like someone isn't bouncing up and down on your bladder. 
Movement: Yes, I feel like this baby moves so much more than Ryan ever did. I definitely get the kicks up under the ribs which I never felt with Ryan. I am pretty sure Ryan was stuck in one spot and didn't move much...this baby is head down but flips from side to side. 
Food cravings: Just a little bit of everything. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender predication: ?
Labor signs: Nothing that I am aware of these days. I feel pretty great and think this baby is going to take it's sweet time. 
Symptoms: Tired, back aches and heartburn... Other than that things are pretty darn good. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Belly button in or out? Out
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...