Sunday, May 13, 2012

Project 366 - week 19

Although I was on Instagram before our trip to Rosemary beach - I am now a fanatic. I love it. It's so easy to share pics with my family so now it is one of my favorite apps! Both my parents and Kevin's mother have joined so they can see pictures as soon as I take them - which is so much easier than me texting/emailing a pic every time. I love it - so if you have any interest in seeing ton of pictures of the little bug, follow me, I'm mnmcdonough

Sunday, May 6: Made it to the beach - Ryan loves the sand!
Monday, May 7: Bumpin up and down in his little red wagon...oh and eating some ice.
Tuesday, May 8: Hanging on the beach with mommy!
Wednesday, May 9: Playing in the sand with Caroline
Thursday, May 10: Kevin with his red snapper
Friday, May 11: Taking some pics on the swing
Saturday, May 12: Ryan playing in the park before heading back to Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...