Friday, May 25, 2012

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? eek...I have been eating horribly so I am a little scared for my next visit
Baby size: Baby is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. (babycenter)
Maternity clothes? Regular tops still work and I have been able to wear all my shorts still....but pants are an entirely different story. However, I generally live in shorts/tanks or workout clothes. 
Exercise: Two weight lifting workouts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still waking up for the bathroom a couple of times a night, but easily fall back asleep. 
Best moment this week: Ryan loves to kiss baby - he lifts my shirt and kisses my belly. So Sweet!
Miss anything:  Nothing this week...
Movement:  Lots! You can see little flutters from outside...but Kevin still hasn't seen/felt. 
Food cravings: Sweets - just like with Ryan!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender predication: ?boy?
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Still have the horrible lower back pain. Went for a prenatal massage which helped a tad...
Belly button in or out? Still flat-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...